Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Saturday 26 January 2008

20 Questions Tagged

Im tagged by Sis Snow, thank you so much!
Here are my answers:

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before? I will just keep it myself because its confidential..lol...
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I am trying now to keep it…
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes,after i gave birth last Oct.27, 2007, my distant relative in Netherlands and my friend in Switzerland gave birth also.4. Did anyone close to you die? Yes, my husband's grandmother died few weeks ago.
5. What countries did you visit? Denmark and Norway ( Silingan raman namo mao masuruyan jud)
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? Make more money!
7. What was your biggest achievement of the year 2007? Being together with my husband here in Sweden and giving birth of my baby boy.
8. What was your biggest failure? I have no idea at the moment..
9. Did you suffer illness or injury? Nope,kalooy sa Dios!
10. What was the best thing you bought? Clothes
11. Where did most of your money go? food
12. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Going home to Philippines.
13. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier
b) thinner or fatter? Fattier
c) richer or poorer? Both LOLs.
14. What do you wish you’d done more of? Working
15. What do you wish you’d done less of? Nothing...Im happy of what im doing.
16. What was the best book you read? im thingking first.
17. What did you want and get? an earing that my husband bought
18. What did you want and not get? going home to phil to attend my friends wedding.
19. What kept you sane? blogging.....

20. Who did you miss? filipino foods

No comments: