Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Saturday 26 January 2008

Eighteen Questions About Love

I got tag from GIng, thank u for sharing this to me. I appreciate it .

1. Are you currently in a Relationship? I am

2. Have you ever been given a rose? Yes

3. What is your all-time favorite lovestory movie? Host in New York

4. Are you inlove right now? Yes, to my one and only husband.

5. Do you believe that everyone has a soulmate? maybe

6. What's your current problem? removing my fats...lol

7. Have you ever had your heartbroken? Yeah

8. Your thoughts for long distance relationships? have communication to each other and to be faithful.
9. Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? Yeah

10. The person your with right now, do you want to spend your life with? Yes

11. How many kids do you want to have? only 1

12. What is/are & your favorite color? blue,green,black

13. Who are your celebrity crushes? Richard Gere

14. Do you believe you truly only love once? No!

15. Imagine your 79 do you still love your spouse? yes

16. Do you believe in love at first sight? No.

17. What song u want to be played at your wedding? I will grow old with you (WESTLIFE)
18. Do you like anyone? yeah....

No comments: