Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday 29 January 2008

Hi To All


Good day to all of you out there!

I woke up early this morning because i cant sleep more..hehehehhe.BUt my husband and my son is still sleeping.Hagok pa kaajo ang lubot.Our son sleep with us in our bed.And since dako na buyag, he already moves a lot and almost occupy my place in the bed.I woke up and realized im almost falling on our bed already.So, I just jumped out of bed and had a cup of tea and sit on the computer check some mails and of course write something here on my blog.
Yesterday, was the birthday of my one of our bosses at work. She is the boss in the Oxygen Lounge and Nightclubb in the HOtel where my husband and I work now.Her name is Ewa.She turned 30 years old yesterday so we here friends and the company surprised her of a very relaxing thing.We kidnapped her while she was working yesterday and bring her to go swimming,bubbling in a jacuzzi,stay in a bastu,and eat some fruits while doing those things.After that we had some drinks and then the hotel prepare food for her.SO we ate, sing and dance for her.She was very happy and surprised.
She is also a very good friend of ours.At her young age she already became one of the bosses in the company.A very nice and beautiful lady.One time we worked together,she gave me tips....hehehehehe...since she was in the restaurant before and I'm in the kitchen.She help me to have an extra job.Shes very nice.She's from Korea in origin but she is adopted here in Sweden.
So, while they were still partying,unfortunately, we had to go ahead of them,since my little one is already sleeping and the music in the nightclubb is already very loud.ITs not good for my son.
It was a very fun day yesterday...
We wished Ewa all the best.

1 comment:

Gene M. said...

wow watta nice day! Happy B-day to her, sis mars! *poink*