Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday 30 January 2008

Baby Café

Today,was a very nice day.We wake up late since it's still nice to stay in bed and hide under the blanket and my husband is off from work.Our litte one also was still sleeping.After breakfast we decided to go to the Baby Cafe.They open every Wednesday from 11 oclock in the morning untill 2 oclock in the afternoon.When we arrived there, their was already many mother's bringing their baby.
Baby Cafe is where mother's and babies gather and meet each other. Talk about experiences with babies and breastfeeding. Midwives there will help you also if you have difficulty in breastfeeding.They will also teach you how to prepare food which is best for the baby when it started to eat solid food.
Aside from that, its good also because the baby will meet other babies.
It was my second time that I attended the baby cafe and I found it nice.It will remove your boredom just staying at home with the baby.You can also eat there and drint coffe(but you have to pay..but its affordable) while the workers watch your baby playing with other babies.I can also check if the growth of my child is doing good(aside from the monthly check up) since I can see other baby of the same age.I learn also many songs for the baby since you will be singing also.

1 comment:

Gene M. said...

wow maayo mo dha naa mo baby cafe lols..ambot diria wla man guro hahaha
kami sa akoa baby naa ra sa balay hahaha saonz man si banana tua man work pirme layo man hahaha...