Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Monday 21 January 2008

Blogging Buddies,Forever Friends and Love Bugs Award




A very big thanks to Sis Snow for giving me this award. I am very happy and very touched because its been long that i havent put anything on my blog. But now Sis Snow is very thoughtful that she gave me something that I can write to.
Well, a good friend is somebody who is always there for you through thick and thin. A friend who can always be trusted, can give you advice and can talk to of what you feel.There are some times in our life where we need somebody to talk to that we can do even to a close relatives. A friend who can be trusted keep secrets, share thoughts of anything and most of all comfort you when you are down.
And I am very thankful that I am blessed with good friends whom I can talk to and cry on in times of my lonesliness in this foreign land that I am living now.

No comments: