Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Saturday 2 February 2008

Snow Fall



When I wake up this morning, I was amazed when i looked at the window.Snow was falling today.So big snow that was falling.Its so nice to since it has been long since the last snow fall comes.So nice to see all white around.After,I did all the household chores and taking bath of my little one,we decided to go out.We took our time because according to the weather report the snow will also melt withiin this day or tomorrow.I put on the winter clothes of my baby and grab our sledge.I put him there and we play at the backyard of our apartment.I was afraid at first since it was his first time being outside with the snow.Im afraid he will fell cold or he will chill.But then he was just smiling when I pull the sledge and he enjoy it.

No comments: