Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday 4 December 2007

Surprise Baby Shower



Saturday, September 22, 2007 at around 1:00 oclock in the afternoon, I was surprised by a baby shower at the house of my best friend and my mother here in Sweden, Mama Emma.
Week before she invited me to come to their house because she said her husband will not go home on that weekend. Of course I am excited to come to have chika2x and to help here with some chores at her home which we usually do with each other. We help each other if we do something.But then, I didnt know they plan already about a party which I certainly have no idea.
So wen saturday comes, i told my husband that we have to go there early since I have to help mama Emma to do something but he said we have to go there around 1 oclock because he has to rest a little more since he was away for three days and just arrive the day before. And then I was planning to cook something to bring but he really insist that we dont have to bring anything. When we are preparing to go, he told me to wear nice clothes and look at me while i was changing. (Thats why because it will be a party that we were going to.) So, when we arrive at Mama Emma's house, I wonder because there were loads of cars parking outside. I was shy and hesitant to come inside since i was thinking maybe she have visitors or her husband's family was there visiting her. But wen we knock at the door and Mama Emma open it, I saw them all smiling with the BIG poster on the wall MARILOU MOTHER TO BE!!!! I was really shock and surprise since all our Filipina and Thai friends was there with their husband and children.I even keep on slapping my husband because he knows it and he didnt tell me(kay surprise lagi).Of course I had teary eyes because i dont really expect to see them all there and to have such party. (wa man mi ana sa pinas..hehehhehe) Mama Emma prepared everything, food, games, prizes and others also bring food and presents for the baby. I was really happy and SURPRISED of what they did. They are so nice and very kind. I am very thankfull to them and most of all I am very thankful to Mama Emma and her husband who planned and prepapared everything.
We love you !!!!

1 comment:

Gene M. said...

maayo pa mi nag shower mo..LOLS..kami sa akoa baby ani nag shower ra jud mi sa showera nan hahaha..